At the Sabharwal Law Offices in Berkeley, California, we resolve legal issues intelligently, effectively and economically. We are tenacious in our approach to legal representation by working with our clients one-on-one from initial consultation to case resolution. You will always have direct access to your attorney. Always.
Complex Divorce | Personal Injury | Employment Law | Civil Litigation
Why so many practice areas? Each area has skills and knowledge which transfer to other areas in ways that many firms cannot offer. Concentration in one area inhibits creative strategies. We think out of the box.
We provide you with:
- Personalized representation by an attorney
- Honest answers about your case so you can make decisions with confidence
For quality legal services backed by more than 23 years of experience, contact an experienced lawyer at Sabharwal Law Offices. We help clients in Alameda County and throughout the Bay Area.
- Family law and complex divorce
- Divorce — Complex and high-asset divorce, alimony/support, domestic violence, prenuptial agreements, post-judgment disputes
- Child custody and support — Contested custody, paternity, relocation, interstate and international disputes, child support
- Property division — Business valuations, retirement accounts, deferred compensation, separate property
- "Marvin", palimony cases prepared for jury trial
- Personal injury
- Auto, truck, bus and transit injuries
- Defective products: Automobile, household and consumer product defects
- Premises liability
- Injury to your small business including business torts and breach of contract
- And more
- Employment law
- Discrimination (age, sex, sexual orientation, race, disability and more)
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- And more
Work With Sunena Sabharwal
Sabharwal Law Offices is led by attorney Sunena Sabharwal, whose vast experience in litigation has earned us a reputation for excellence in a variety of legal disciplines.
Ms. Sabharwal works with our clients personally and remains accessible to answer their questions so they can be informed of their rights through every stage of the legal process. Every recommendation is made with your best interests in mind.
Learn more about how we can help. Contact Sabharwal Law Offices online or by telephone at 510-969-2109. Our office is located in Berkeley, California, and we represent clients in all Bay Area counties and beyond, including federal courts.